6/27/09

A Girl A Club and A Blog

LoL sorry for the title. I just thought it was catchy :P

Phew, it's been a while since I last updated my entries. I'm real busy with university and keeping up with all the other essential life stuff. Only 10% of my life is really mine, but I'm not one to complain. I still get to squeeze in a bit of time for footy and my Barca and that's all I need :D

So okay to jumpstart my return to blogging, I'm posting this photo of the FCB cantera alum posing with their three precious cups. Notice how those smiles are even shinier than the trophies :D. I love showing off this pic. Not many fans can say half their 1st Team came up from the ranks so hurray for Barca!



The rest of the photos (without marks) are in a slideshow near the bottom of this page. The pics are excellent. The one of the group is marked though, I couldnt find one that isnt. Anyway enjoy.