BB Bo (as the kickettes call him) had a milestone and seems no one remembered!!! Damn lazy fans. A friend had in fact alerted me about this, he sent me a link to a pic montage, but I was busy getting upset over El Guaje that I completely forgot about it. Yeah I'm one of those bad fans haha :P
Anyway, Bo started playing for the Barca Under-10's on 13 July 1989 which means its been 10 years since he donned the azulgrana shirt. He's our 18 yr old veteran with a mind boggling 548 goals to his name!!!
Here's a small tribute to him.
Cheeky aint he, made Dinho laughed too haha.
Happy 10th Bo! Feel the love <3
Anyway, Bo started playing for the Barca Under-10's on 13 July 1989 which means its been 10 years since he donned the azulgrana shirt. He's our 18 yr old veteran with a mind boggling 548 goals to his name!!!
Here's a small tribute to him.
Cheeky aint he, made Dinho laughed too haha.
Happy 10th Bo! Feel the love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment