7/7/09
BFF
Saw this pic while browsing my gallery a few days ago. Its one of my favorites cos in a way it froze in time what was for me one of the most touching scenes that night in Rome. Kind of brought back memories, some not so pleasant ones. I mean lets face it they werent exactly friends before. In the aftermath of the CL finals in Paris, Henry even claimed Puyol tried to maim him!! This was in one of those games they had to play opposite each other after Arsenal bitterly lost to Barca in '06. Their rivalry made me a bit sad cos I love the Gunners. I was an immature kid and I didnt like my heroes fighting tehe :P. This picture though tells me its forgive and forget once and for all. Ahhh I love happy endings!!! Just look at them! They're really brothers in the shirt now and at long last, Titi has his CL trophy thanks in no small measure to El Capi. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment