8/6/09

I see writings on the wall...



Lol kidding, I'm no psychic. Though last season, I was accurately predicting the results of Madrid's matches. Weird.

Anyway, the boys as we all know are presently touring the United States. They have played 2 friendlies with American teams, Beck's LA Galaxy where they set some sort of attendance record at the Rose Bowl, and Freddie's Seattle Sounders.

The Sounders as expected got a good trashing. Leo scored a brace (both very nice goals) while Jeffren and Pedrito scored one apiece to round off the 4-0 score line. I have a feeling Messi's performance in the coming term would eclipse that of last season. He's maturing rather nicely, thank you.

Post match, Pep was all praise for our youngsters. He had kind words for all of them especially Jonathan Dos Santos (yay). To quote: "He is great and has a bright future. I’ve been with him for three weeks and I’m sure he will help a lot.”

Imagine Bojan, Pique, Busquets, Pedro, Jeffren then Marc, Jona, Rochina, Fontas, Gai, with the rest of our cantera just waiting in the wings. The future belongs to Barca surely.



Fans jostled and kiddies climbed fences just to watch the boys train at the Washington Huskies soccer field. So cute.



We Barca fans kind of start really young, from the cradle even. To those that hate us, dont waste your breath cos we are everywhere and we're breeding faster than wabbits! :P

I must mention also that Max had his debut in the LA Galaxy game. He seemed to have acquitted himself very well from all accounts. Soon he will be back to his (Ajax) form and our flanks will be the most feared in the world. Hah.



Ibra for his part is healing pretty well and has in fact started training with the squad. He will be battle ready in a couple of weeks give or take.



Leo on the other hand has stormed the West. Here he is proclaiming himself sovereign atop Seattle's Space Needle.



Imagine how devastating our front line would be - Messi, Ibra, and...well Henry. We havent finished buying so I imagine in the comings days I would be able to brag for real. *Dreams of Villa..*

With each day that Ibra integrates, the Evil Empire look for more and more sleep the poor geezers. Especially after our mad genius of a coach shaved his head in a self styled throw down the gauntlet kind of thing.



Cules, prepare for world domination!!!!

No comments: